Other Industries & Other Valves
Our Jash mono series of knife gate valves offers outstanding features as compared to conventional knife gate valves and are particularly well suited to potable water applications.
Ball valves manage water flow using a small sphere, or ball, inside the valve. The sphere has an opening inside. In the “on” position water flow freely: in the “off” position the water stops.
When dealing with waste water ensure you valve choice can handle the leading problem in waste-water management – nothing worse than ‘Leakage to Atmosphere’.
Gate & Globe Valves
Gate and Globe valves are available in many different materials and sizes and are commonly used in a wide variety of applications where fine flow control is required.
PULP & PAPER
Knife Gate valves have an innovative circular knife that is precision machined around the complete circumference. This means that it cuts through solids when opening AND closing.
Un-invited particles or ‘foreign bodies’ can halt production. At PMP Valve we carry a wide variety of strainers in stock for use in a host of different applications.
Our Jash mono series of knife gate valves can be configured for use in many industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and Gas
- Power Generation
- Bulk Handling
Consider these innovative features:
- Unique floating gate design enables effortless opening and closing.
- Variety of seating materials offers flexibility for specific applications:
- Buna-N EPDM Viton PTFE
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel stem with large pitch threads provides:
- Low operating torques reducing actuator sizes for on-off modulating services.
- Manual gear operators are not required for valve sizes up to 24″
- Rising and non-rising stems are available
- Purge ports offer flexibility to purge body chest cavity of can be used to monitor pressure
- V-Port inserts are available for control applications with either electric of pneumatic actuators
Our Jash mono series of knife gate valves feature a wide seletion of optional accessories:
- AWWA manual bevel gear operators
- Shaft extensions, floor stands, wall brackets
- Deflector cones for slurry and abrasive applications
- Pneumatic, hydraulic and electric actuators for on-off modulating services
- Solenoid valves, limit switches speed controls
- Chain wheel operators, quick opening levers